March 3, 2009

Thoughts from Athens

Kalispera!
It means good evening in greek.
I've actually studied today, after many weeks of sightseeing I've finaly done what I came here for. Maybe a bit exaggerating there but I haven't studied without the lectures this semesters, so it was about time. I quite like the study I go; Ancient Culture of Greece and Rome. Now I learn about the Athenian citystate since it's the one we have the best knowledge about and because it is here I study. I will go to Rome after my stay here in Athens, I wonder if there will be any difference.
I said I hadn't been a good student this semester and I can say that about my autherspirit too. I havn't written as I said I would do and not even thought of new things either. I allways finds it hard to sit down and write or just get started with something; workout, work, paper, etc. My lack of diseplin is annoying, exspecially towards myself. I have some much I dream about doing but because of my lazyness it just stays in my head instead of be freed.
Instead of trying to force myself, it dosn't work, I'll try to lure myself to write. So I'll repeat myself when I say I write this page for my own accomplisment and not only to share with other people. That means I'm very pleased if anyone actually does comment my posts. The one with artistically substains of course.

Giasas

Matt Nynel

No comments:

Post a Comment