Good Evening.
I'm not "the" norwegian auther per say, just one of many really. Though I want to be one I'm not even sure if I can call myself one at all! This is because I almost never write anything, partly because of my lack of enthusiasm for actually writing instead of thinking and the fact that I allways do something I think at the time is more fun than actually do what I love; making stories.
With this blog(g) I will try to make up for all the wasted time I have had in front of this very computer and try to do something more constructing than spend my time on varius chattingnetworks.
If you would follow my postes you would find that it will be varius too, though I'll try to focus mainly on my evolution as an auther and poet, but the everyday things I do will of course effect me at some rate and then it would maybe be more sufficiant to write about something else.
I will stick to english since I finds it most suitble for me, though I just might post some norwegian stuff too, because I am norwegian and proud of it. Maybe I'll write in other languages too, you never know.
This is/was and allways will be my first post, hope you liked it.
Best regards
Matt Nynel
Karibien
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment