In the darkest corner of the world,
where the light is needed the most and the life only nearly grows,
comes the evil to life and destoyes the most valuable in life.
Our love.
Our strenght is our mind for good,
see the truth and the light will come,
to save you from your own hate.
Evil is closing up, hunting you down,
to the end of the world.
The darkest hour has comed.
The hate will run in streams of blood.
Your love has left you and your heart is breaking!
Turn to me and I will help you.
Your heart will heal,
the love that we steal may help for a while,
but neither you or me come truth in mind when we love the wrong person.
Help yourself first so you can carry another,
when you are the strongest around.
Feel the truth and love.
Then the light will come!
Matt Nynel:
Another old thing, I've allways liked this one though I never really understood what I was thinking of at the time. Maybe you'll have better luck finding it out.
Karibien
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment