My burnt feathers break
down to the ground they fall
like leaves in autumn
from their ashes I see death
the dead hope of my old life
being ript apart
and spread like splinters
parts of mye blackend heart
darken by tears of faith
a faith that never was
I stand alone in the shadow
lonley in the dark
and the hate get ground
a power so big I can't let go
from within I unlease it
the wrath of my youth
every part of my body burns
the darkest flame comes
destructive and crule
it flowes through my wains then
licking my skin
like fever I felt it grow
growing like a flower at spring
letting nothing stop it
before the sun gives it light
the light gives me strenght too
but where the flower lives
I am doomed to die
but no sin have I made without
of one that is being me
myself is never good enough
so why try to be someone else
when I only want to be
the one I have allways been
myself wholy and alone here
in the darkness
that have lighten my fire
a flame much stronger than dawn
giving not life but death
I have becomed whole
but every part of me screams
that I have died
a death incarnated
the white angle of fire burns
everything in his way
even his own self
trapped by emotions far gone
he playes his last tune
Karibien
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment