March 5, 2009

Angel of Fire

This is an old poem I made, it's not perfect but I think it's quite nice. It've been posted on my myspacepage before, but thought I would post it here too since I want to gather in everything I've made so far and will make in the future. In addition to this I'm thinking of writing about other things that concern me and what I do, though this would probably become secondary postries (is it allowed to write it that way?). Haha. Well...take care. Matt Nynel.

Angels

Those where the days
When I just relaxed
Then someone says
And asked

Would you with me fly
To the end of the world
High above the sky
Untill we get so old

That our bodies collapse
While our souls stay on
With our hearts attached
Trough the skys into the sun

I said yes
And we flyed away
I guess
Never to stay
Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment